The Hurricanes return to Burnie for their first home matches of the rebel WBBL|05 season and entry is FREE!
Join us for a two-day festival of cricket action + family fun featuring our Hurricanes against the Sydney Thunder playing two Big Bash T20 matches...
As You Arrive
• Gates Open at 13:00 on Saturday and 10:00 on Sunday. Giveaways will be available on the gate as you enter the ground (until we run out, make sure you are early).
• Car Parking – Limited car parking is available right next to the ground just off the Bass Highway
Free Activities for Families
• Outdoor Cricket Nets
• Tassal Classic Catches
• Throw Targets
• Face Painting
• Design Your Own Poster
• Jumping Castle (Saturday only)
• Meet Captain Hurricane – Our favourite mascot will be on hand to meet and greet all our Hurricanes Fans.
Food and Drink
• Food vans will be at the games so you can buy a tasty snack for you and the family. Alternatively feel free to bring in a picnic for the family to enjoy, please be aware liquid won’t be able to be brought into the venue. But you can bring an empty bottle and fill it up inside the venue.
At the End of the game
Make sure you stay to the end to ‘Meet & Greet' Hurricanes WBBL players post-match for your autographs & photos. New for WBBL|05 children will be invited onto the ground to have a go and play some cricket activities.
Get behind your hometown heroes from the Hurricanes as well as big names in cricket from around the world.
Entry is free for all at both matches on Saturday 2 November (2pm) and Sunday 3 November (11am).
West Park Oval, 10 Bass Highway, Burnie 7320 View Map
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed Public Holidays
Burnie City Council
PO Box 973
80 Wilson StreetBurnie, TAS 7320
Tel: 03 6430 5700
ABN: 29 846 979 690