When the proposed use or development requires:
- a new vehicular or drainage access, or
- Increases or modifies drainage flows
- Increases or modifies the usage of an existing access
A number of compliance questions must be completed and lodged with required supporting information to Council for processing.
First review what needs to be included with your request:
Description of nature of proposed development
Relevant information could include:
- number and type of dwellings proposed,
- nature of commercial activities including such factors as frequency, duration, hours of operation,
- number of possible occupants and customers,
- extent of subdivision or
- the type, frequency and number of vehicles likely to use the site.
Required supporting information
Adequate statements, diagrams or plans must be included within the application to clearly illustrate the location of the desired vehicular access and/or drainage access to the site of the proposed development.
Diagrams or plans must be to scale, based on aerial photographs or otherwise providing an accurate position for proposed vehicular access and/or drainage connection point to be established.
If the application is for a relocation or modification of an existing access, the location of both the existing and proposed accesses must be clearly shown.
Please apply online by completing questions and providing supporting information for new/modified access.
If your application is compliant you will receive a Statement of Compliance which must be included with a Use or Development permit application.