Heard of a circular economy but don’t know what it means?
Published on 12 August 2020
Heard of a circular economy but don’t know what it means? We’re here to help…
* Design products and packaging to be reused, repaired, have parts replaced and be easily recycled.
* Reuse off-cuts and excess.
* Products made with majority recycled input material.
* New business models with products being rented, used under a subscription-base, and more product stewardship schemes.
* We buy less and use products fully.
* Materials in products can be separated and salvaged.
* Small or no residual waste.
* Organic materials are broken down in a natural process to enrich soils and support renewable resources.
* Reduced requirement to take new raw materials.