The City of Burnie's Councillors, including Mayor and Deputy Mayor, are elected by the community every four years.
- Telephone0407 361 303
- ProfileMayor Steve Kons was elected to Council for the third time in 2018. He is passionate about promoting the city he has lived in for 30 years.
- Telephone0490 282 095
- ProfileGiovanna Simpson was first elected at the 2018 election. Her priority is to continue promoting our city by working with the people of Burnie.
- Telephone0409 973 705
- ProfileCouncillor Boyd was elected to Council for the fourth time in 2018. He is passionate about Burnie's status as the north west hub for trade, business and employment, transport, culture, health and education.
- Telephone0432 218 870
- ProfileTeeny was first elected in October 2014. She is motivated by a deep-seated belief in the future of Burnie.
- Telephone0490 282 227
- ProfileThemba Bulle was elected to Council in October 2018. He lives in Burnie where he has worked as a GP for the last 15 years.
- Telephone0419 595 033
- ProfileCouncillor Dorsey was elected to Council for the second time in 2018. He is passionate about making change that will move Burnie forward with direction and purpose.
- Telephone0438 168 258
- ProfileCouncillor Keygan was elected to Council for the second time in 2018. She is passionate about providing better roads, parks and services, while lowering rates.
- Telephone0419 537 697
- ProfileCouncillor Lynch was elected to Council for the second time in 2018 and is passionate about helping community and sporting groups as well as school organisations in the Burnie area.
- Telephone0417 330 329
- ProfileCouncillor David Pease was elected in 2018. David lives in Burnie and is General Manager of his 94-year-old family business A.H. Pease Shoe Stores.