Notification, Registration, Renewal of a Food Business

Businesses and individuals that sell prepackaged food are required to notify Council.  This includes, shelf-stable foods that are not processed (cut, handled or prepared in any way) and that do not require temperature control.

Mobile Food Businesses, food businesses operating for one off events, and food businesses who operate in permanently constructed premises that sell, handle or produce food are required to be registered with Council annually. 

Applicants will need to provide the following details:

  • Details of proposed or operational quality assurance program, food safety plan or other approved food safety management system.
  • Food safety training certificate of the applicant or on-site responsible person.
  • Plans and Specifications - new or altered premises only.


Food Business Application Form(PDF, 791KB)